Sunday, March 13, 2005

People in My Group

Here is a brief description of the people in my group.

Blake- Blake goes to school at The College of New Jersey. He is a very talkative individual that likes to drink and have fun. At first I was on his "shit list" for making him wait at the airport when I arrived a day late but now we get along pretty well.

Kerry- Kerry is a member of tri Sigma at The College of New Jersey. She currently has a boyfriend but that hasn't kept her from making out with an older individual. But other than her indescrtion after drinking she's a lot of fun to hang out with.

John- John also goes to The College of New Jersey. John is an individual that thinks he knows everything but in reality has only slightly above average intelligence. He gets on everybody's nerves and everybody in the group spends a lot of energy trying to avoid him.

Liz= Liz is, or atleast was, a very quiete girl from Massachusetts. She apparantly really likes piercings and tatoos. She told us she has 10 tattoos and about 13 piercings including not one but two in her mouth. But she is a very nice girl and very easy to talk to. If we were at school she is probably the one I would be most likely to become friends.

Peng- Peng is the son of Chinese immigrants and is fluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese. Mandarin is the official language of China based off of the Beijing dialect. Cantonese is a Chinese language very popular in southern China, especially Hong Kong. Peng seems like a cool guy, although I haven't hung out with him as much.

Victor- First off Victor is my roomate. He is also the son of Chinese immigrants but he seems to have less of an interest in China than anybody else in the group. I think he would prefer to be in the US but his parents are working in Nanjing so he joined our program. Victor's parents are also very wealthy and give him everything. Victor and I don't get along great but we get along well enough not to bother each other.

Amanda- Amanda is half Chinese and currently spending her second semester here. She can get annoying if you hang out with her too long but in short spurts she is fine. She has a tendecy to hang on other people's arms which has become annoying to some. Overall, I would say we get along alright.

Sean- Sean is a cool guy. He is very into Judo and Sanda. He trains for his martial arts 4 or 5 times a week and lifts weights almost everyday. I think he competes for the US national team, but I'm not sure. Sean and I get along pretty well though I don't see him a whole lot because he is a very busy individual.
Looking at the group as a whole I would say I get along fine with almost everybody. John is the only one I have any real problems with. I would say right now I am closes to Sean, Blake, Liz and Kerry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home